Wolf Tooth Singletrack Pogie: Black and Gray Logo, Pair
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
WolfTooth spent years developing these Pogies in the cold Minnesota weather. There are three key features that set these Pogies apart from the pack: easy hand access, adjustable warmth, and quick install/removal.
The adjustable cuff allows you to adapt the warmth of the Pogie based on the weather conditions and how hard you are working. With the cuffs up and the zipper closed, your hands and forearms are covered for maximum warmth. With the cuffs folded down, the hand opening flares open and provides coverage up to your wrist—just enough coverage to shield your hands from the elements but open enough to get your hands in and out quickly when needed.
Patent-pending design with three distinct warmth settings:
- Warmest: Cuff up, zipper closed
- Warmer: Cuff up, zipper open
- Warm (they call this singletrack mode): Cuff folded down
- Ideal for singletrack and groomed trail riding because you can get your hands in and out quickly
- Pogie comes up to your wrist in this setting with a wide opening
- Waterproof and durable rip-stop nylon construction
- Quick install and removal via our included proprietary quarter turn bar plug mounting system with stainless steel hardware
- Super lightweight at 280 grams for the pair
- 11 cm foldable cuff with zipper
- Velcro, snap, and strap cinch seal around handlebar and cables
Fits most flat bars. The inner diameter of the handlebar should be between 17mm and 20mm. For most carbon bars and lighter aluminum bars, it is helpful to wrap a few layers of electrical tape around the plugs before inserting into the bars and tightening the screws.
See Installation Instructions from WolfTooth for details on installing Pogies, or have Vermont Bicycle Shop install them at no additional charge!